Informazioni personali

La mia foto
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ― Marilyn Monroe

venerdì 29 agosto 2008

Next destination: Beijing


In less than one week I will walk in one of the oldest city of the world…even if it’s now one of the most modern city of the world!...

Brad is with the team in Townsville (north east Australia), they training really hard ready for a gold medal!!!

I can’t wait to visit Tiananmen, the Forbidden City and the Great Wall…it will be unreal…I’m reading articles and books and I’m dreaming about one of the most controversial culture of this time…

I’m also thinking about the water I will not able to drink, the pollution and the food…but I’m sure that I will survive!!!

Follow me on this blog as I’m going to update it with news from the games.


This is from the official website of Beijing Paralympic Games:

(XI'AN, August 29) -- The Paralympic Torch Relay ended in Xi'an at about 10:00 a.m., when the last torchbearer Li Huimin, a disabled entrepreneur, arrived at the South Entrance of the old Xi'an city wall to light the cauldron.

Nessun commento: