Informazioni personali

La mia foto
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ― Marilyn Monroe

mercoledì 12 ottobre 2011

What's going to happen tomorrow?


Where am I going to be tomorrow? What am I going to do tomorrow?...no clues to answer...Should I be excited? I don't know why I am only stressed about this!!! I know this is maybe not the right way to think I should be happy that everything can happen...

An italian old poem says:

Quant'è bella giovinezza,
Che si fugge tuttavia!
Chi vuol essere lieto, sia:
Di doman non c'è certezza

I should be happy and live cause nobody knows what is going to happen tomorrow!!!

Nessun commento: