Informazioni personali

La mia foto
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ― Marilyn Monroe

domenica 20 maggio 2012

DVD SURF

 Packing over three and a half hours of surfing action, music videos,hot fashions, and much more into one release. Fans of surfing culture should delight in the events that unfold here, from a segment with Bede Durbidge to a film called "Liquid Addiction". ISURF DV-ZINE ISSUE 5 includes music from Night Hour, The G Breads, Lowride, Zino & Tommy Rollerball, Roobenkarta, What a Day,Fort, and Inside a Lie among others. I'm selling this fantastic DVD for ONLY 4 EUROS EACH (plus postage costs), if you are interested in it leave a comment with your email details and I will reply as soon as possible. Don't miss it!!! On request it is possible to buy more issues of this great DV-zine.


A tutti gli amanti del surf vorrei offrire l'opportunita', unica in Italia, di acquistare un dvd spettacolare con piu' di 3 ore di contenuti, arricchito di musica e immagini mozzafiato! Se pensate vi possa interessare contattemi commentando questo post e lasciandomi una vostra email di riferimento. Il costo del dvd e' di soli 4 euro (+ eventuali costi di spedizione). Vi attendo in molti!!!

Nessun commento: