Informazioni personali

La mia foto
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ― Marilyn Monroe

martedì 10 gennaio 2012

Relaxing getaway


After Chtistmas holidays, full of many lunches and dinners, we all need a relaxing weekend, a romantic getaway!

I'm now trying to plan the best weekend ever but I'm also experiencing the hardness in doing that!

First I would like to find a cheap but chic place;
Second I would like a place easy to reach on Friday night after a long day at work;
Third...I would like to be sure that I'm not going to make any mistakes...

One good thing of being italian and living here is that wherever I go I'm sure to see beautiful cities and fantastic landscapes...That's already a good start!!!
Florence or Siena with the "sweet Chianti hills", Pisa with the magic pendant tower, Venice with the lagoon and, above all, arts and history everywhere!

Maybe to really enjoy my weekend I shouldn't plan it...I mean I should leave it in "Destiny's hands"...or in my husband's hands!!!

Anyway planning or not planning it I'm sure it will be great and relaxing...no work to do, no dogs to look after, no house to clean...I will be spoilt like a princess!

GBN

Nessun commento: