Informazioni personali

La mia foto
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ― Marilyn Monroe

giovedì 19 gennaio 2012

Skiing, snowboarding and relaxing...


As I told you in my last post, tomorrow I will start my first new year's resolution...enjoying my life more and more every day!!! You are maybe guessing what I am going to do...
This season of the year is perfect to jump into the car, drive a couple of hours north-east of Rome and reach Abruzzo with its altitudes and its little towns...Roccaraso is Italy's third biggest ski resort and the most popular in Abruzzo, with 70 trails and a vertical of nearly 700 metres. Nearby Campo Imperatore and Rivisondoli are both higher.

I'm not a snowboarder...yet...but another resolution could be learning new sports! Anyway you can enjoy the mountain even if you are not a skier or a snowboarder... White and beautiful landascapes will make your soul warm...and spa (or Thermae) will make your body warmer!!!

Can't wait to be there!!!

GBN

Nessun commento: